Sign Up to Volunteer at the Book Fair
Contribute your time and skills to help build and promote literacy resources and economic development in the hands of the African community!
On the day of the Book Fair there will be a bunch to do, so we're always looking for volunteers!
- Individuals and groups are welcome!
- Shifts include (but are not limited to):
- 6am - 11am: Volunteers will help set up the Book Fair and assist vendors with set up.
- 11am - 3pm: Volunteers will hand out literature, work with the stage crew on video & sound, and get testimonials from vendors, program members, and participants.
- 3pm - 7pm: Volunteers will help with breakdown and continue outreach.
To sign up and schedule your time, you can come to the store located at 832 N. Broad St., or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please RSVP to volunteer.